Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebCalendar as pop-up...style question...
posted
Hi All. I am fairly new to infragistics and we are using the controls in a new project. I am currently using the WebCalendar as a popup to appear when when a user selects an image button. The WebCalendar appears and stays visible until the user selects a date. Once the user selects a valid date the webcalendar dissappears and the text box is populated with the value of the selected date. All the functionality is working as expected. However the webcalendar controls appears to be in a relative position so it pushes out the rest of the controls on the page when it's made visible. Is there anyway to get the webcalendar to be displayed so that it's position doesn't force the other controls to move? Thanks Brian
Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted
    Just in case anyone else has the same question: This is how I fixed the issue: CalendarStyle-CustomRules="position:absolute;" That allows the Calendar to appear without forcing the other controls on the page to move... Cheers Brian
Children
No Data