Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Get Selected rows on client side
posted

Hi, I looked around in the help manual and found the RowSelectionChangedEventArgs (http://help.infragistics.com/Help/NetAdvantage/NET/2008.3/CLR2.0/html/WebDataGrid~Infragistics.Web.UI.RowSelectionChangedEventArgs.html) with the getSelectedRows() method.

What I basically wants to do is get the values of 2 columns of the selected row. But I can't find a proper way to get the value of the selected row out of it. I am using IE 8 beta 2 which has developer tools so I am able to see what is passed over to the evntArgs.

Here you have the javascript so far. 

function WebDataGrid1_RowSelectionChanged(webDataGrid, evntArgs)
    {
       var row = evntArgs.getSelectedRows();
       alert('row = ' + row);
    }

I tried to do row[0], row[0].key, but without any luck. I don't understand why it have to be so difficult. ;-)

So basically I would like to use the index of the selected row in the enumeration of the webdatagrid and pull out the values of column 2 and 3. Is that possible? Is there an example available?

Thanks.