Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Can't Init Script for WebScheduleInfo (WebSchedule/Ajax)
posted

I am trying to add some of the akido controls with the splitter. At first I was recieving the error saying I needed to add a script manager, which I did. Now the issue is that everything renders, but none of the events on any of the calendars happen, cant click on days, cant navigate to a different month. At the bottom of the screen in the status bar, there is an error saying "Can't init script for WebScheduleInfo"

I must be doing something wrong, I would really appreciate some help.

posted
    Hi, It sounds like the scripts required by WebSchedule are not being loaded correctly. Does this problem only occur when you have a WebSchedule control in a Splitter along with an Aikdo control? Or can you generate the error just using a schedule control on its own? If you could post a simple aspx page that reproduces the error I'll be happy to take a look at it for you. I tried throwing my own sample app together and it appears to be working ok.

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
    <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
    <head runat="server">
        <title></title>
    </head>
    <body>
        <form id="form1" runat="server">
        <asp:ScriptManager ID="sm1" runat="server">
        </asp:ScriptManager>
        <igWeb:WebScheduleInfo ID="info1" runat="server"></igWeb:WebScheduleInfo>
        <div>
            <ig:WebSplitter ID="split1" runat="server">
                <Panes>
                    <ig:SplitterPane runat="server">
                    <Template>
                        <ig:WebDataGrid ID="grid1" runat="server"></ig:WebDataGrid>
                    </Template>
                    </ig:SplitterPane>
                    <ig:SplitterPane runat="server">
                    <Template>
                        <igWeb:WebMonthView ID="month1" runat="server" WebScheduleInfoID="info1"></igWeb:WebMonthView>
                    </Template>
                    </ig:SplitterPane>
                </Panes>
            </ig:WebSplitter>
        </div>
        </form>
    </body>
    </html>