Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDataGrid Row height problem
posted

Hi,

I have the following webdatagrid configuration:

<ig:WebDataGrid ID="WebDataGrid1" runat="server" DataKeyFields="ID" StyleSetName="Claymation" AutoGenerateColumns="True" Width="100%" StyleSetPath="~/ig_res">
<Columns>
    <ig:TemplateDataField Key="TipOper" Width="100px">
        <ItemTemplate>
            <asp:Label ID="lblTipoOperación" runat="server"><%#DataBinder.Eval(CType(Container, Infragistics.Web.UI.TemplateContainer).DataItem, "TipOper")%></asp:Label>
        </ItemTemplate>
        <Header Text="Tipo Operación" />
    </ig:TemplateDataField>

<ig:TemplateDataField Key="Ini GT" Width="40px">
        <ItemTemplate>
            <asp:Label ID="lblIniGT" runat="server"><%#DataBinder.Eval(CType(Container, Infragistics.Web.UI.TemplateContainer).DataItem, "Ini GT")%></asp:Label>
        </ItemTemplate>
        <Header Text="Ini GT" />

<ig:TemplateDataField Key="Fin GT" Width="40px">
        <ItemTemplate>
            <asp:Label ID="lblFinGT" runat="server"><%#DataBinder.Eval(CType(Container, Infragistics.Web.UI.TemplateContainer).DataItem, "Fin GT")%></asp:Label>
        </ItemTemplate>
        <Header Text="Fin GT" />

<ig:TemplateDataField Key="Importe" Width="200px" >
        <ItemTemplate>
            <asp:Label ID="lblImporte" runat="server"><%#DataBinder.Eval(CType(Container, Infragistics.Web.UI.TemplateContainer).DataItem, "Importe")%></asp:Label>
        </ItemTemplate>
        <Header Text="Importe" />
</Columns>
<Behaviors>
    <ig:Selection RowSelectType="Single" CellClickAction="Row">
        <SelectionClientEvents RowSelectionChanged="WebDataGrid1_RowSelectionChanged" />
    </ig:Selection>
</Behaviors>
</ig:WebDataGrid>

When I insert a value in this case "34,45 + 56,78 (GT - 13 / 12)" in the last column the row height is suddenly very big, altought this value appears on one line. How can I avoid this, because this doesn't look so wel in the webdatagrid. I noticed also that behind all the 'visible' columns there are replication columns holding the values, there I can find the ID column etc...

Another question, is there a way to make the column size automatically. For example that the last column is using the space that is left in the webdatagrid?