Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebMonthView header scroll problem
posted

Hi All,

While performing some R&D on WebmonthView control a came across a issue where the WebMonthView header does not remain static and disappears while scrolling down.

My requirement was that the WebMonthView  header should always stay at top irrespective of vertical scroll position.

Below is my WebMonthView code:

<ig_sched:WebMonthView ID="WebMonthView1" runat="server"

NavigationAnimation="AccelDecel" WebScheduleInfoID="WebScheduleInfo1" Style="height: BLOCKED EXPRESSION;

">

<CaptionHeaderStyle BackColor="LightGray" ForeColor="Black" BackgroundImage="./images/MonthHeaderCaption_bg.png" Height="10px">

</CaptionHeaderStyle>

<ClientEvents MouseDown="Set" />

</ig_sched:WebMonthView>

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

I have researched your scenario and I would suggest to upgrade to the latest Service Release, because this issue was fixed.

Please note, we are making efforts to ensure all posts are addressed by an Infragistics expert. We believe that the other community members could benefit from this thread as well.

Children
No Data