Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebTree Problem in WebDropDown
posted

I'm trying to put an UltraWebTree as the template control in my WebDropDown.  I am also trying to enable "multiselect" in the tree.  The problem is, when you check a box, it does a postback and only remembers the last item you clicked.  So in the project i included, if i select region1, then region 2, only region 2 is checked.  I need to keep them both checked.

On another note, I'm trying to eliminate the "flicker" of postback, so i tried placing the controls in a Web Asynchronous Refresh Panel.  When i do that, I can pick one item from the tree, but after "postback" the dropdown stops working.

Any ideas?

WebSite1.zip
    posted

Hello Rob,

Thank you for posting your inquiry to the Infragistics ASP.NET forums.  The following changes were made to the provided sample and the WebTree multi-selection is now working.  The change made in the Markup was setting the WebDropDown EnableViewState to True.  An UpdatePanel was also added to the page.

In the Page_Load event, the code to set the WebTree DataSource was outside of the check for a PostBack, so this code was executing each time whether the Page was posting back or not.

The modified sample is attached.  Please test the sample and let me know if this version meets your requirements.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Mike D.
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics
    www.infragistics.com/support

WebSite1.zip