Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cannot Get Scheduler To Run on CRUD Statements
posted

Hi All,

I have a working scheduler based on an SQL Server DB and the stored procedures. I'm now trying to create a second scheduler based on a different set of Activity and Resource tables, but it is a no go. After much reading of articles and samples from the help site I decided to create a net new project and run it against the sample access DB. I found an article entitled "Binding to Access Data Source Control Using WebScheduleGenericDataSource" and followed its instructions exactly and modifying the sample DB structures to match what the article showed. However, at the end of the exercise I had a web page that displayed an empty calendar even though there are data records. Is this article out of data or is there something else I should be using?

The article in question is https://www.infragistics.com/help/aspnet/webschedule-binding-to-access-data-source-using-webschedulegenericdataprovider

Thanks,

Ian Plunkett

Parents Reply Children
No Data