Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Experiencing odd issue with output from WebHierarchial DataGrid - Missing something basic
posted

Hi, This could be a simple issue with some configuration missing on my website. I am loading a WHDataGrid on demand. The data loading is all fine.

My ultimate goal is to be able to run this aspx under a website as an application. I am experiencing some weird issue with the presentation when I drop the aspx/dll under a website (under IIS 7)  vs running it as a independent web project. When the aspx/dll is placed under a website, the grid loses all its formatting and shows as plain data grid. Where as when running as a independent web project, it renders just fine as a hierarchial data grid. See screenshots attached.

The website is running under apppool with .net Framework version v2.0.50727 and Pipeline Mode "Integrated" ... IIS 7.0.  Both outputs are from the same development machine.

Can someone please advice what am I missing here?