Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDataGrid Filtering Cross-browser MousePointer defect?
posted

I recently upgraded to IE 9, and FireFox 4, and have noticed new undesirable features in my WebDataGrid filters.  

When I click the funnel picture to open the conditions list that shows "Equals, Does Not Equal," etc...

In FireFox 4 - desired behavior - mousepointer stays as the default arrow, and selects a list item.

In Chrome 10 - MousePointer changes to the I-Bar (text selection) when over conditional list items and flickers back to default arrow between list items.  Item selection is possible, so this is confusing to users, but still functional.

In IE 9 - my filters are now unusable!! - MousePointer changes to I-Bar, does not highlight list items on MouseOver, and will not select a condition list item.  game over, filter no longer works in IE.

Am I the only one who's seen this?  Can I fix it with code?  

I'm trying to move from UAT to production, and now my users are reporting that column filters have ceased to work with IE.

Parents
    posted

Hello Louis315,

Did you tried to test this behavior with the latest service release installed for your product (build 2120 for version 10.3)?

You can see our latest service releases in our web site - “Support > Service Releases” and download them from “My IG > My Keys and Downloads” page.

If you cannot see/download our latest service release you may need to register your product key first. You can register your product key in “Support > Register Your Product” page.

Let me know what the results are when you have time to install the service release.

Reply Children
No Data