Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebTab disappears inside WARP
posted

I have a ig:webtab control (version 11.1 using VB) inside a Infragistics Web Async Refresh Panel. The webtab has various controls from drop down list to text boxes and check boxes inside of the different tabs. When I click an item from a drop down list the entire webtab controls disappears from the page. I have the ajax set to off and the post back flag for selected index change to off, like this:

<PostBackOptions EnableAjax="false" />
<AutoPostBackFlags SelectedIndexChanged="Off" />

I have tried it with other variations of these settings but I figured this was the correct setup since I am having the WARP control the asynchronous post backs. I want the WARP to handle the async because when I enable the async on the tabs they do not reset the tabs to their default settings when switching between them and I am having difficulty with trying to accomplish a reset with tab index change event because it fires when I select something from the drop down list and resets my just made selection. I have several different pages with this setup that I am changing out the existing ultrawebtab controls with the 11.1 webtab controls. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Emmaneul,

Where you able to resolve your issue or did you have a chance to review the sample ?

If you still have any questions, please do no hesitate to ask, I will be glad to help.
    For any furthur assistance contact us.

Sincerely,
    Georgi Sashev
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.
    http://www.infragistics.com/support

Children