Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDataMenu--IE problems
posted

Hi Infra Team,

I used infragistic version 11.1. I used web datamenu in my application. This menu includes some roots and roots have child roots. I used this tool in a div tag and not used any update panel. I tested it with updated panel but there was no difference, the errors not fixed. The scriptmanager is used.

I have problems with web data menu especially when I browse in IE versions:

Problem 1: -When I browse in IE I couldnt see child of roots,I check the group settings and there was no problem with properties. Its scrolling is true and I checked its z-index by javascript. If the browser is IE set its z-index to a large number such as 9999..but it is not solved my problem.What do you advice?What can I do? How can I solve this problem?

Problem 2: In other browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, webdatamenu works correctly but sometimes the child of roots seems as seperates from parent root. What can be the problem? How can I fix these problems?

Please help, cus I need it in a short time and it is very important for me..

Thank you very much..

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi,saturncom

I have the same problem with you in my application. Do you have the method to solve the problem ?

Hope your reply.

Thank you very much

Children
No Data