Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Fixed line height on a fixed height WebDataGrid
posted

I have two webdatagrids.  One grid updates another with the drag and drop functionality.  The number of rows in either grid are subject to change from 0 to 100 or more.  For appearances, I have the grids set to a fixed height and when either load up a scrollbar does appear if the data goes beyond the height. I have taken out the virtual strolling because I thought it might render the lines larger when the grid is not full.  But it doesn't seem to matter.

The problem that I have is if there is only 1 row or two rows, those rows are huge in height to compensate for the height of the grid.  I don't want that, it looks stupid to me.  I have set the line height but it is ignored until the grid fills up.  How can I make the rows show with a fixed height regardless of the number of rows of data that is currently loaded?  Or at least be able to set a max number of lines before the scrollbar appears?