Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Web Data Grid - no images, style sheets - many js errors
posted

Using Infragistics35 2011v2 in Visual Studio 2008, Windows7  IIS 7.5

I am just starting out with the webdatagrid control with a some drop down fields, some calendar fields, text box and text area fields (multi-line text).  I can build the grid, but when I run it, the UI is a mess, none of the images are available and I get javascript errors when I try to use the dropdown controls as follows:

In method $IG.TextEditorProvider.prototype

I get an error on line 586: editor.set_value is null or not an object when I try to click on a cell that should call up a dropdown list.

When I try to call up the calendar, it floats on the grid in a semi transparent manner and again, none of the show up. I also can't get it to disappear once it is called up.  I click on a date on the calendar and nothing happens

When I click on a field that should bring up a textbox, I get a js error in the same method on line 573:

var val = this._editor ? this._editor.get_value() : this._old;

val = this._editor ? this._editor.get_value() : this._old;

The text box then shows up on the far left side of the grid.

Here are the image and style sheets not available.  Note that none of these are present anywhere on my hard drive:

ig_res/Default/images/igg_sortAsc.gif
ig_res/Default/images/igmc_prevPress.gif
ig_res/Default/images/igte_customHover.gif
ig_res/Default/images/igmc_nextPress.gif
ig_res/Default/images/igdd_DropDownButton.png

<link href="ig_res/Default/ig_shared.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
<link href="ig_res/Default/ig_texteditor.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
<link href="ig_res/Default/ig_dropDown.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
<link href="ig_res/Default/ig_dataGrid.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
<link href="ig_res/Default/ig_monthcalendar.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />

Note that I did add these tags to my web config:

<

section name="infragistics.web" type="System.Configuration.SingleTagSectionHandler,System, Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"/>

and

<

infragistics.web styleSetName="Default" styleSetPath="http://localhost/ig_common/"/>

It made no difference.

I also switched back to 2010v3.2134 and that made no difference either.

Parents Reply Children
No Data