Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Schedule in a MVC Application
posted

Are there any samples or guidance to using ASP.net Schedule in a MVC 4 application using either .aspx or razor views?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi rcouch,

Thank you for posting on our forums!

Our ASP.NET schedule control is not compatible with MVC as it relies on features that MVC does not utilize.  I recommend using IgniteUI controls in your MVC projects and we do not currently have scheduling controls with IgniteUI.

After some research, "IgniteUI Schedule controls" have been determined to be a new feature request.  I have sent your feature request directly to our product management team.  Our product team chooses new feature requests for development based on popular feedback from our customer base.  Infragistics continues to monitor application development for all of our products, so as trends appear in requested features, we can plan accordingly.

A support ticket has also been created for this feature request as case #CAS-108662-C0V1C8.  You may find this support ticket here:

https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity

If you have any questions or concerns with this issue, please let me know.

Children
No Data