Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Webspellchecker Styleset
posted

I cannot get the webspellchecker to change to the Windows7 style. I've set it everywway possible, but it will not change. I know a number othere people have had this problem, but never seen how to resolve the issue. Can someone point me in the right direction? Below is two ways I have tried to do ot, both client & server side.

<ig_spell:WebSpellChecker ID="Webspellchecker0" runat="server" ButtonId="btnAnalysisItem"EnableAppStyling="True" StyleSetName="Windows7" TextComponentId="txtAnalysisItem">

<SpellOptions IncludeUserDictionaryInSuggestions ="True">

<PerformanceOptions CheckCompoundWords="True" />

</SpellOptions>

<DialogOptions AllowMultipleDialogs="False" Modal="True" ShowNoErrorsMessage="True" SpellCheckText="Spell Checking Comments..." WindowHeight="435" WindowWidth="378" />

</ig_spell:WebSpellChecker>

With Webspellchecker0

.EnableAppStyling = WebUI.Shared.DefaultableBoolean.True

.EnableTheming = True

.StyleSetName = "Windows7"

.StyleSetPath = Server.MapPath("~\ig_res\")

.ImageDirectory = Server.MapPath("~\ig_res\")

End With

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi dbishop9,

Thank you for posting your inquiry on the Infragistics forums!

This is to let you know that I have received your inquiry. I will begin looking into this matter and will have an update to you by or before Wednesday.

Children