I cannot get the webspellchecker to change to the Windows7 style. I've set it everywway possible, but it will not change. I know a number othere people have had this problem, but never seen how to resolve the issue. Can someone point me in the right direction? Below is two ways I have tried to do ot, both client & server side.
<ig_spell:WebSpellChecker ID="Webspellchecker0" runat="server" ButtonId="btnAnalysisItem"EnableAppStyling="True" StyleSetName="Windows7" TextComponentId="txtAnalysisItem">
<SpellOptions IncludeUserDictionaryInSuggestions ="True">
<PerformanceOptions CheckCompoundWords="True" />
<DialogOptions AllowMultipleDialogs="False" Modal="True" ShowNoErrorsMessage="True" SpellCheckText="Spell Checking Comments..." WindowHeight="435" WindowWidth="378" />
.EnableAppStyling = WebUI.Shared.DefaultableBoolean.True
.EnableTheming = True
.StyleSetName = "Windows7"
.StyleSetPath = Server.MapPath("~\ig_res\")
.ImageDirectory = Server.MapPath("~\ig_res\")
Thank you for posting your inquiry on the Infragistics forums!
This is to let you know that I have received your inquiry. I will begin looking into this matter and will have an update to you by or before Wednesday.
I have done some testing of this issue and see the problem you describe. I have submitted this as a Development Issue with the id #143439 for our development team to look at. I will follow-up with you here on this thread once new details become available.
Thank you for reporting this issue.