Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Configuration error
posted

Good afternoon,

I used to have Infragistics v7.3 version and following coding:

<

tagMapping

>

<

add tagType="Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGauge.UltraGauge" mappedTagType="Infragistics.Guidance.Web.GaugeWrapper"

/>

<

add tagType="Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebChart.UltraChart" mappedTagType="Infragistics.Guidance.Web.ChartWrapper"

/>

</

tagMapping

>

After I replace Infragistics with a newest version v11.1 I am receiving runtime error on this code:

Server Error in '/offices/DHR/PSWaivers' Application.

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The specified type 'Infragistics.Guidance.Web.GaugeWrapper' used for mapping must inherit from the original type 'Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGauge.UltraGauge'.

Source Error:

Line 43:   -->
Line 44: 	<tagMapping>
Line 45: <add tagType="Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGauge.UltraGauge" mappedTagType="Infragistics.Guidance.Web.GaugeWrapper" /> Line 46: 		<add tagType="Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebChart.UltraChart" mappedTagType="Infragistics.Guidance.Web.ChartWrapper" />
Line 47: 	</tagMapping>

Source File: E:\Inetpub\nycdoeroot\offices\DHR\PSWaivers\config\tagprefixes.config    Line: 45

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.5472; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.5471

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data