Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebExplorerBar Mouse Events
posted

I want to capture the MouseClick event in Java script on some ExplorerBarItems and bring up a context menu, but the ExplorerBar object does not expose this event.  I capture the Click event, but I don't see any info in the ExplorerBarCancelEventArgs that gives me the mouse information.  In looking at the eventArgs.getExplorerBarItem()._node._element.onmousedown, it looks like I should be able to capture it, but I don't know how to connect to that.

Basically, I am trying to capture information that used to be available on the 'Classic' ultrawebtree NodeClick event, but am being challenged in making it work on the new controls.

My items are all dynamically loaded via vb.net (2012) code, with each Group containing distinct information.  I used to do this by having each group have it's own UserControl, but with the new controls I have lost that capability!  I now add the WebExplorerItems to each dynamically created Group item, and would prefer to add the appropriate listener at that time. 

I am using 2013.1 tools with .Net 4.5.

Thanks!

...Steve

Parents Reply Children
No Data