Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
'Infragistics.Documents.Report.FileFormat' exist in both assemblies
posted

Error 9 The type 'Infragistics.Documents.Report.FileFormat' exists in both 'c:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Infragistics4.WebUI.Documents.v10.2\10.2.20102.1011__7dd5c3163f2cd0cb\Infragistics4.WebUI.Documents.v10.2.dll' and 'c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Infragistics4.Web.v10.2\v4.0_10.2.20102.1011__7dd5c3163f2cd0cb\Infragistics4.Web.v10.2.dll' C:\Source\GreenMonster\Website\dealDetails\ExpenseReporting.aspx.cs 113 86 C:\...\Website\

I'm getting this error when compiling my asp.net website project. I just upgraded the toolset from v8.2 to v10.2.

I copied the newer version of DLLs from program files folder to my bin folder. Updated all the assembly name and version number in web.config, aspx, licenses.licx files.

Any idea what I'm missing? I was wondering if any has come across this problem.

Thanks,

Cedric

Parents
    posted

Okay. I've got this one resolved. I had the other version Infragistics referenced in other ASPX pages. Though I get another similar problem but now in Infragistics.Excel.Worksheet. I'm going to create a new post for this issue.

Reply Children
No Data