Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics.Documents
posted

Any body worked on Infragistics.Documents object like PDF generation? i need sample codes or video.

posted

Me too, absoultely nothing i can find on evaluation. need to test XPS and PDF generation

posted

There should be a sample shipped that demonstrates the functionality of the Documents engine.  It is possible that the Documents samples only ship for the Windows Forms bundle and not the ASP.NET one, which I don't think should happen.  You should contact Developer Support to have them investigate the matter and/or provide you with the sample that should ship.

-Matt

posted

I'm new too, however, Infragistics.Documents is a non-visual class library for building reports.  The example video they give you in the WinForms section is an application they built to demonstrate how the library works. The way the system works is you build a document, then Publish it to PDF or XPS.

To get the information on the library, go to the downloads page and download the PDF version of the documentation. Inside this ZIP, open "NAforNET8.2PDFs.zip" and then in that ZIP open "InfragisticsDocumentEngine.pdf" where you'll 133 pages of descriptive documentation with code samples.

- Ian