Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Bizarre issue with cellAt:
posted

I don't know what's going on here (see attached video), but when i build the cells using the cellAt: method, instead of getting a white-filled or blue-filled star on each of the cells along the bottom, I get a fairly fixed star, and a star dancing around from cell to cell as I move the row side to side.

My code is basically this...

-(IGGridViewCell*)gridView:(IGGridView *)gridView cellAt:(IGCellPath *)path

{

// Attempt to get an existing cell, or create one if not cached.

// ...

iRpImageAndMedia *imageAndMediaItem = [thePropertyImageSet objectAtIndex:path.columnIndex];

if (path.rowIndex == 0) {

return [self buildImageViewCellForGridViewCellAt:path withImageAndMediaItem:imageAndMediaItem];

}

else {

return [self buildImageLabelingCellForGridViewCellAt:path withImageAndMediaItem:imageAndMediaItem];

}

}

-(IGGridViewCell*)buildImageViewCellForGridViewCellAt:(IGCellPath*)path withImageAndMediaItem:(iRpImageAndMedia*)imageAndMediaItem

{

IGGridViewImageCell* theImageCell = [theGridViewFilmstrip dequeueReusableCellWithIdentifier:IMAGE_CELL];

if (theImageCell == nil) {

theImageCell = [[IGGridViewImageCell alloc] initWithReuseIdentifier:IMAGE_CELL];

}

theImageCell.enableZooming = NO;

theImageCell.contentMode = UIViewContentModeScaleAspectFit;

theImageCell.opaque = YES;

theImageCell.imageView.image = [imageAndMediaItem pictureForViewOfSize:CGSizeMake(213, 160)];

theImageCell.imageView.userInteractionEnabled = YES;

[self getMarkerForCell:theImageCell imageAndMediaItem:imageAndMediaItem];

[self addGestureRecognizersToCell:theImageCell];

return theImageCell;

}

-(void)getMarkerForCell:(IGGridViewImageCell*)cell imageAndMediaItem:(iRpImageAndMedia*)imageAndMediaItem

{

if (imageAndMediaItem.isPrimary) {

[cell addSubview:[primaryImageMarkers valueForKey:@"yes"]];

}

else {

[cell addSubview:[primaryImageMarkers valueForKey:@"no"]];

}

}

2016-04-28_08-05-11.mp4.zip