Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
MonoTouch Bindings - IGColumnWidth unrecognized selector
posted

I am getting an unrecognized selector error when I call any of the static members of the IGColumnWidth class. I wrote my own bindings previously that were working, but I decided to try the beta bindings to see if they worked.

Here is the exception details:

2012-10-17 11:07:54.504 HPSISalesTool[1766:1507] +[IGColumnWidth CreateWithFixedWidth:]: unrecognized selector sent to class 0x4421a4
2012-10-17 11:07:54.512 HPSISalesTool[1766:1507] MonoTouch.Foundation.MonoTouchException: Objective-C exception thrown. Name: NSInvalidArgumentException Reason: +[IGColumnWidth CreateWithFixedWidth:]: unrecognized selector sent to class 0x4421a4
at (wrapper managed-to-native) MonoTouch.ObjCRuntime.Messaging:IntPtr_objc_msgSend_float (intptr,intptr,single)
at Infragistics.IGColumnWidth.CreateWithFixedWidth (Single width) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at HPSISalesTool.UI.Members.MemberDetailsView+CheckHistoryGridViewDelegate.GridViewWidthForColumnAtIndex (Infragistics.IGGridView gridView, Int32 column) [0x0001d]

Is there a reason that constructor bindings weren't created for this type? That is what I did and it worked well.

Thanks.