Does XamDataGrid support pagination feature ? I am required to show a certain number of records as one page then move to next page like that. Is there an in-built feature we can leverage with Infragistics XamDataGrid?
The paging inside XamDataGrid is currently not provided out of the box. What I can suggest is submitting a new product idea. You can suggest new product ideas for future versions (or vote for existing ones) at http://ideas.infragistics.com .
There are many benefits to submitting a product idea:
- Direct communication with our product management team regarding your product idea.
- Notifications whenever new information regarding your idea becomes available.
- Ability to vote on your favorite product ideas to let us know which ones are the most important to you. You will have ten votes for this and can change which ideas you are voting for at any time.
- Allow you to shape the future of our products by requesting new controls and products altogether.
- You and other developers can discuss existing product ideas with members of our Product Management team.
Steps to create your idea:
1. Log into the Infragistics Product Idea site at http://ideas.infragistics.com (creating a new login if needed).
2. Navigate to the product / platform channel of your choice (e.g. WPF, Windows Forms, ASP.NET, HTML5 / Ignite UI, iOS / NucliOS, etc.)
3. Add your product idea and be sure to be specific and provide as much detail as possible.
The Product Idea site puts you in the driver’s seat and allows you to track the progress of your ideas at any time, see how many votes it got, read comments from other developers in the community, and see if someone from the product team has additional questions for you.
Thank you for contacting Infragistics.
Regards, Ivan Kitanov