Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
SR 2023 TabbedMDI Sometimes shows the form icon in the main toolbars manager, sometimes not
posted

I'm trying to make sense of why sometimes the icon from a MDITab (tabbedmdi) shows in the main MDI parent forms main menu bar and sometimes not. There is no difference I can see in the forms I am attaching.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Philip,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

I am not sure if I understand you correctly. What you mean by “the main MDI parent forms main menu bar”? If this is a custom menu strip you have created in your application what is shown in this menu is up to the logic you have implemented. If this is the tabs area of UltraTabbedMdiManager you can set whether or not windows’ icons should be shown by setting DisplayFormIcon property of TabSettings to true. This will force all tabs to show their form’s icons. Please note you can also set this property per tab basis. So, if you have set in your code DisplayFormIcon for some specific tab to false the icon of this tab will not be shown.

If this is not your case please try to send me a small sample project showing this behavior so I can investigate this further.

Thank you for using Infragistics Controls.

Children
No Data