Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to filter, sort and group by column of UltraWinGanttView ?
posted

Hi,

I am using UltraWinGanttView in one of my window application. I have urgently required to filtersorting and group by the column of UltraWinGanttView. How can i add filter,sorting group by in UltraWinGanttView? Actually, I have to apply filterssorting and group by over the column of UltraWinGanttView so please provide the solution for this if any one has.

Is it possible to group by and filter on custom column? 

Can you provide solution for this or share any sample application for about this.  

Thanks and regards,

Ganesh madane

Offline posted

Hi Ganesh,

Sorting is enabled on the GanttView by default. Users can sort columns by clicking on the column header.

GroupBy and Filtering are not supported. I recommend submitting this as a new product idea. You can log into the Infragistics for Windows Forms Product Idea site at http://ideas.infragistics.com/forums/192359-windows-forms. Make sure to reference case CAS-176737-H9G4C3 in your idea so product management will be able to look back at this case.