Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Edit data in UltraCombo
posted

Hi,

My purpose is to use a combo as a list of checkboxes. The problem is that I have not possibility to modify the value of checkbox in the list.(With UltraGrid there is possiblity to do that, but I would like to use ultracombo because an ultracombo use less space on form.)

On UltraCombo it is possible to set CellClickAction on Edit value, but runtime there is an exception:

System.NotSupportedException: Cell activation not supported
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridCell.SetFocusAndActivate(Boolean byMouse, Boolean enterEditMode, Boolean byTabKey)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridCell.SetFocusAndActivate(Boolean byMouse, Boolean enterEditMode)

Private Sub testControl_InitializeLayout(sender As Object, e As Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.InitializeLayoutEventArgs) Handles testControl.InitializeLayout

With e.Layout.Bands(0)

.Columns("Value").CellActivation = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.Activation.AllowEdit

.Columns("Value").CellClickAction = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.CellClickAction.Edit

.Columns("Value").Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle.CheckBox

End With

End Sub

I would like to use ultracombo to modify data in datatable. Can I do this with ultracombo or I need another control for that purpose?