Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
HOWTO: Add automatic vertical scroll bars to tabs
posted

Hi

I have a large applications that uses MDI forms and each forms has a WinTab control with multiple tabs. The application is designed for an optimal resolution of 1280x1024 however I remote user scenarios with lower resolutions.  I am using the latest Infragistics Ultimate 16.2 controls.

At lower resolutions, some controls are hidden on the tab and I would like to automatically display a vertical scroll bar to scroll the controls on the active tab. 

Is this possible?  How can I get this to work?

Any help greatly appreciated.

James O'Doherty
Solution Architect
WinSQL Solutions Ltd

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello James,

There is a possibility of achieving this by setting AutoScroll property of TabPage to true. For example, you can do this:
    ultraTabControl1.Tabs[0].TabPage.AutoScroll = true;

Alternatively, this can also be done by adding an UltraPanel with AutoScroll set to true to the TabPage and by adding all the controls inside it. This will render either the Vertical or Horizontal scrollbar if the contents of the page exceed the viewing area for that panel.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
    Sahaja Kokkalagadda
    Associate Software Developer

Children