Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is wrapping possible in OutlookExpress mode?
posted

The OutlookExpress view has almost exactly what I'm looking for, but instead of clipping columns when there's not enough room, I need it to wrap the text and increase the row height to display the wrapped text.

I set the CellWrapText property to true and it displays the first part of the text with ellipses, but I can't tell if it's wrapping part of the text or just clipping it, because the node/row height doesn't change. My expectation would be (a) the text wraps to a new line when there isn't enough width, (b) the row height increases to display the wrapped text, and (c) no ellipses or clipping.

Question 1: Is it possible to wrap text in OutlookExpress mode?

Question 2: If it does support wrapping in OutlookExpress mode, how I can make the node/row height autosize to display the wrapped text?

Thanks!
Jim Honeycutt

Parents
    Offline posted

1) Yes, by setting CellWrapText.

2) No, auto-sizing nodes is not supported. You can change the node height to a specific value by setting the Override.ItemHeight property; the cell size is determined by the UltraTreeNodeColumn.LayoutInfo.PreferredCellSize property.

Reply Children