Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Appointment fore color not retain while selecting an appointment in WinSchedule control
posted

Hi Team,

We are using WinSchedule control and my functionality has below behavior

1) Appointment Back color and fore color is based on some property of my appointment object (Its purely dynamic in nature). Whenever any appointment meet certain criteria appointment back and fore color changes accordingly while rendering WinSchedule control.

2) Whenever user select any appointment its back and fore color should remain as the appointment without selection.

We have a global Style file which we have applied to infragistic controls level and its applicable to all controls (Like button, grid, schedule etc)

Problem:

In point no. 2 above.

When i select appointment the fore color of an appointment get changed and take BLACK color (as it specified in style file for all selection in base tag.)

How can i override this behavior? I want after selection my appointment fore color should same as appointment before selection.

Solution tried:

1) Added node in style file (inl) for Scheduleappointment and mention the color for selection like below

<style role="ScheduleAppointment">
          <states>
            <state name="Normal" foreColor="64, 64, 64" fontName="Segoe UI" fontSize="9" />
            <state name="Selected" foreColor="64, 64, 64" />
          </states>
        </style>

But this solution didn't meet my requirement. Its static in nature.

2) In Appointment creation filter it tried to set StyleFile and StyleResouse Name to override for appointment Like

appt.Appearance.StyleLibraryName = string.Empty;
                appt.Appearance.StyleResourceName = string.Empty;

But didn't work.

Please suggest any solution