Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraPrintPreviewDialog Bug?
posted

Hi.

I am currently working with UltraPrintPreviewDialog, and for some reason when I use the following line of code to change the caption, the captions for a bunch of the buttons that show the print icon on the toolbar, and the hand icon, and few others, will never have an updated caption.  However, in the toolbar menu they will be properly set.

I am able to reproduce this issue on version 14.2 and version 16.2, and on version 10.3 this seems to be working properly.

Here is an example of what I am doing to change the caption for the hand tool

Infragistics.Win.Printing.Resources.Customizer.SetCustomizedString("PrintPreview_Tool_Hand_Tool", "THIS IS A TEST");

For some reason, the above code will show "THIS IS A TEST" in the drop-down toolbar menu, however when I hover my mouse over the hand icon it does not update, and as stated this is happening for a bunch of the buttons in this dialog.

Am I doing something wrong here?

I created a simple test application on my end to validate this, if you (someone) needs me to upload this please let me know,

Parents Reply Children
No Data