Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Tile intermediate size between Small and Medium
posted

Hi.

With the tile control i'm able to use small and medium tiles, but I cannot find the same size like in Win10 start menu.

The Win10 medium size is 100x100, the Ingragistrics medium tile is 150x150, it seems so big compared to Win10.

Bug i've not found a way to adapt the size of small and medium tiles.

Is it possible to define the tile size ?

Regards,

Claude

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Claude,

Our LiveTileView control emulates the look and feel of Microsoft Windows8. The small and medium tiles are sized accordingly. As of now there is no built in to functionality to define a custom tile size.

After investigating for a way to define custom tile size and doing some research, this has been determined to be a product idea. You can suggest new product ideas for future versions by emailing ideas@infragistics.com.

Submitting your idea will send it directly to our product management team so that it can be imported into our new ideas community once live: http://ideas.infragistics.com.

Remember when submitting your idea to explain the context in which a feature would be used and why it is needed as well as anything that would prevent you from accomplishing this today. You can even add screenshots to build a stronger case.  You can also link back to this thread for additional details.

Thank you in advance to submitting your product idea.

Sincerely,
    Sahaja Kokkalagadda
    Associate Software Developer

Children
No Data