Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Updating bound list objects in multi-select UltraCombo
posted

Hi,

I am trying to add an UltraCombo with multi-select capabilities to my grid. 

So far I've successfully created the multi-select UltraCombo by implementing the CheckedListSettings property, allowing me to select multiple items from the drop down and displaying the selected items separated by a separator character.

However, I'm running into a problem when updating objects in the binding list the UltraComb is bound to.  Specifically, if I change the property value of one of the bound objects UltraCombo no longer selects the updated object.

Is there a way to change object properties in the binding list a UltraCombo is bound to and have the UltraCombo's display/value to also reflect the updates?

Thank you

Parents
    Offline posted

I've attached a sample project to demonstrate the issue:

The data source for the UltraCombo is the list of phone numbers on the left grid.  Select a few numbers in the UltraCombo on the right grid then update the value of any of the selected numbers.  Not only do the renamed numbers disappear from the UltraCombo they can no longer be selected.

4113.UltraComboMultiSelect.zip

Reply Children
No Data