Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
windows handles associated with ultratab
posted

I have an external application written in foxpro7 that i want to run within a .net container.

I can create a child window with my mdi container no problem, the issue I have is that I have an ultratabmdimanager and i want to associate the windows handle of the app i am starting with the ultratab and not the main form i have it running in.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I am using system.diagnostics Process to create the instance of my app and am linking it to the parent form using user32.dll SetParent

Many thanks

Jay

Parents
    posted

The UltraTabbedMdiManager creates tab items for each Form in the MdiChildren collection of the parent Form. If you don't have a .Net Form, it couldn't exist in this collection and there is no way to have a tab associated with it. Also, the UltraTabbedMdiManager cannot manage the child windows of a parent window if it is not a .Net Form.

Reply Children
No Data