Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to select multiple rows?
posted

Hi!

1.) Could you, please provide an example how can i select  a multiple rows with in ultraGanttView grid.

(e.g):

Multiple selection?

2.) I have a ten tasks in ultraGanttView Grid Settings. Now i click a single row it's allow only cell click

but i wanna select only row selection how can i select row selection?

(e.g)

Single row selection

Thanks and Regards,

Ragavan

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Ragavan,

The UltraGanttView does not currently support multiple selection, although you may be able to do something with the underlying UltraGrid in order to achieve your second requirement in this case. We do not expose the underlying UltraGrid directly, but you should be able to get it by using the following code:

var grid = ultraGanttView1.GetType().InvokeMember("grid", System.Reflection.BindingFlags.GetField | System.Reflection.BindingFlags.Instance | System.Reflection.BindingFlags.NonPublic, null, ultraGanttView1, null) as UltraGrid;           

Once you have obtained the UltraGrid, you can set the row selection by setting the grid.DisplayLayout.Override.CellClickAction to "CellClickAction.RowSelect" and this should enable you to achieve your second requirement in this case.

Regarding the multiple selection, normally I would recommend that you set the grid.DisplayLayout.Override.SelectTypeRow property to SelectType.Extended, but it appears that internally, the UltraGanttView expects only a single selected row, and it is coercing the multiple selection to reselect only the most recently selected row. This appears to be by design at the moment, and if you would like to see multiple selection included in the UltraGanttView control, I would recommend suggesting a new product idea for it by e-mailing ideas@infragistics.com. This will place you in direct communication with our product management teams who plan and prioritize upcoming features and development based on community and user feedback.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer

Offline posted in reply to Andrew Goldenbaum

Hi  ,

Row selection works as you explained thanks,

Another one doubt if i select particular task i want  to scroll the timeline view to particular task's start date

and, if there is any other way to choose the multiple row selection, it will be great.

thank you ,

Vijay Ragavan

Reply Children
No Data