Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Rendering control on ultrawingridcells
posted

I would like to use a rendering control which has reference to two different cells.

If I override the the ControlContainerEditor class, the RendererValue property set the value from one cell.

If I would like to represent for example an interval, set on 2 different column, is there any possiblity to have a reference to the value from an other column cell?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

The ControlContainerEditor is designed for a single value. So what I would do is create an unbound column in your grid that contains both pieces of information you need. You could create the column with a DataType that is some object that has two properties on it. Then assign the ControlContainerEditor to that unbound column.

This might be a bit tricky, especially if you need to make the column editable, because the object you use will need to raise notifications like INotifyPropertyChanged in order to work correctly. 

Children
No Data