Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Can Ultrachart's TickmarkInterval Property be automatically adjust during Zoom-in and Zoom-out.
posted

i am using Infragistics.Win.UltraWinChart.UltraChart, where i have set  " ultraChart.Axis.Y.TickmarkStyle = AxisTickStyle.Smart ', which is default. 

I want both of my axis (X-Axis and Y-Axis) adjust there " TickmarkInterval "  property automatically during Zoom-in and Zoom-out. Means During Zoom-in Interval should decrees and during Zoom-out Interval should increase, So that even after zoom-in i will be able to see labels on both Axis.  

Offline posted

Hello Mayur,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

We received your support request concerning automatic adjustment of the tickmark intervals when zooming in and out, and this case has been assigned to me. I have done an initial review of your case and the UltraChart does not have a setting to do this automatically. Instead I recommend you look into our UltraDataChart as it has this behavior automatically:

https://www.infragistics.com/help/winforms/datachart-datachart

Sincerely,
    Mike P.
    Software Developer
    Infragistics, Inc.
    www.infragistics.com