Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraDropDownButton in a ControlContainerTool in an UltraToolbar doesn't draw, sometimes...
posted

I've got a very peculiar problem I was wondering if anyone else has seen

I'm using Infragistics for WinForms, V15, so a little older version.

I've got a form with an Ultratoolbar with several UltraDropDownButtons in it (contained in ControlContainerTool objects), as well as a couple of plain ol' UltraButton objects.

sporadically, when this form is displayed, the UltraDropDownButtons won't paint, but the Ultrabuttons do. All of them have visible=true

If I click the window title bar and simply drag it a little, all the missing buttons suddenly paint and work normal. But if I click where the button SHOULD be when it has not painted, nothing happens, as if the drop down button isn't event there.

I've seen several posts that indicate the Dropdown button doesn't really act like or draw like the normal UltraButton. And since it's not a normal toolbar object and has to be hosted in a ontrolContainerTool, I'm wondering if there's something about that that can sometimes lead to this kind of failure