Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ultratree horizontal
posted

I need to make a budget application on winform, and the user wants a horizontal tree navigation like a show in the image, Is there a control with that functionality ?

Best Regards,

Alejandro Castrejon

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Alejandro,

Thank you for your post on this matter. Unfortunately, the Windows Forms toolset does not have a control like what is shown in your attached image. The closest thing would be the UltraTree, but this only navigates vertically, and not horizontally. Perhaps you could achieve this using multiple UltraTree instances, although making the horizontal connection between the two trees and aligning them correctly may prove rather difficult.

There is a control in our WPF toolset that perhaps you could host in Windows Forms that might allow you to achieve this, in the XamDiagram control, as all of the nodes in the XamDiagram are completely customizable, and so you could make them look like tree-nodes. You can read further about the XamDiagram here.

If you would like to see a horizontal navigation tree control included in the Windows Forms toolset, I would recommend suggesting a new product idea for this at our Windows Forms ideas site. This will place you in direct communication with our product management teams who plan and prioritize upcoming features and development based on community and user feedback.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Reply Children
No Data