Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ProgressBarInfo value incrementing
posted

Hello team,

I have a UltraStatusBar and added a Panel whose style is set to Progress. I want to show the user the progress of a long running process with its value. I set the Minimum as 0 and Maximum values as 100.

Now my I have a loop which runs for 265 iterations. Under this loop i am trying to update the ProgressBarInfo value as below, does not seem  mathematically correct though :)

ultraStatusBar1.Panels["TestProgress"].ProgressBarInfo.Value =1;

for(int i=0;i<265;i++)

{

if( ultraStatusBar1.Panels["TestProgress"].ProgressBarInfo.Value < 100 &&
                             (ultraStatusBar1.Panels["TestProgress"].ProgressBarInfo.Value + 100 / 265 < 100))
          {
                ultraStatusBar1.Panels["TestProgress"].ProgressBarInfo.Value += 100 / 265;
          }

}

I guess the ProgressBarInfo.Value will only increment by 1 and since my loop has to run for 265 times  100/265 gives me a value of 0.377, the value is not getting incremented by this decimal value.

Could you suggest me a logic so that I can show the Progress to the user with 265 iterations when ProgresBarInfo Minimum as 0 and Maximum values as 100?

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.