Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Recurrence interpretation.
posted

Hi All. 

I am storing the recurrence as a byte array into the database. There is another program that keeps the track of the reminders. How can the other program read the database and interpret the byte array to read the occurrences and take action? 

Please send the function that can read the byte array and give readable data to the program. 

Thanks.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Darr,

In order to read a byte array into a usable recurrence in the WinSchedule family of controls, I would recommend using the static AppointmentRecurrence.FromBytes(byte[] bytes) method. If a valid byte[] is provided, an AppointmentRecurrence will be returned for use with your Appointment’s Recurrence property. So, you could use the following code for this:

AppointmentRecurrence recurrence = AppointmentRecurrence.FromBytes(myByteArray);

The schedule types Task, Note, Owner, Project, and Appointment also have this same static method.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Reply Children
No Data