Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGrid Excel SVG supported?
posted

I want to create some images using the scalable format EMFPlus, create an Excel worksheet with Infragistics and insert the images into cells in an exported Excel.   This can be done with competitor products but I would like to stick with Infragitics if possible.

Is that possible?

Offline posted

Hello Joseph,

A development issue has been created and a developer is currently assigned to investigate this in depth. At this time there is no support to embed SVG graphics into our Excel Engine's workbook/worksheets. 

I also created a private support case to follow up with you, CAS-198653-Q0Q1M1. You can access this case when signed into your Infragistics account and clicking Support Activity and view what is marked "In Development".

Let me know if you have any questions.

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Joseph,

Our developers have taken an initial look into adding SVG support and have determined that the work load involved to implement this should be handled as a new product idea.

You can suggest new product ideas for future versions (or vote for existing ones) at <https://www.infragistics.com/community/ideas>.

Submitting your idea will allow you to communicate directly with our product management team, track the progress of your idea at any time, see how many votes it got, read comments from other developers in the community, and see if someone from the product team has additional questions for you.

Remember when submitting your idea to explain the context in which a feature would be used and why it is needed as well as anything that would prevent you from accomplishing this today. You can even add screenshots to build a stronger case. Remember that for your suggestion to be successful, you need other members of the community to vote for it.   You can also link back to this thread for additional details.

Thank you in advance to submitting your product idea.