Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Stacked Column Chart where X axis can be greater than 100% and block's size (%) is provided in the dataset
posted

Hi, I'm trying to recreate a stacked column chart I created in Excel (attached).

It shows individuals contribution to team targets against suppliers.  There are 4 members of the team each with different targets against the same supplier.

In the attached example Jane has a target of 8 sales against the supplier Barclaycard.  The team target is 21.

Bob: 4, Freddy: 3, Carol: 6

Jane has so far made 5 sales.  She has achieved 63% of her individual target calculated as 8 (her target) / 5 (her sales).  Her contribution to the team target is proportional to her personal target.  In this case she has achieved 16% towards the team target.  

Calculated as: (1 / team members) * (sales made / target)

(1/4)*(8/5) = 0.15625 : rounded to  0.16 = 16%

The column for Barclaycard would show the total % the team has achieved against the team target (it could be over 100%) and then Jane would appear as a 16% block within that column.

I don't seem to be able to get the chart to show more than 100% or have the individuals show as their contribution, it converts it to another % based on the whole. Jane appears as 22%.  Image attached.

Your help would be very much appreciated.  Many thanks.

Target Dashboard.xlsx