Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Download specific build
posted

If I download version 17.1 of the controls (Infragistics_20171_Platform.exe) I get the dlls with version 17.1.20171.2108. Is it possible to get a different build as I'd really like to get the 17.1.20171.1008 build versions.instead?

If possible could you tell me if there were significant bug fixes  between these two builds.

Thanks

Ian.

Offline posted

Hello Ian,

Thank you for your post!

When you install using the Platform Installer and you select the product type that you want to install, there is a checkbox on the right-hand side under an “Updates” item that will be checked by default. One of these for Windows Forms 2017.1 will read “Service Release – Revision 2108.” If you uncheck this, the installer will install the base version, which is 17.1.20171.1008.

Note, since you have already installed version 17.1.20171.2108, I would recommend uninstalling and then re-installing without this option checked.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.