Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Error on a few controls
posted

I'm getting the below error on a few controls.  I don't think I've changed anything since it worked just fine this morning so I don't know why I'm getting it.

So I have 2 questions:

1. What's the difference between volume 1 and volume 2 of the winforms product?

2. How can I fix the error I'm geting below?

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error CS0433 The type 'UltraActivityIndicator' exists in both 'Infragistics4.Win.v18.1, Version=18.1.20181.305, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' and 'Infragistics4.Win.v18.2, Version=18.2.20182.130, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' MinionGUI C:\Users\sean.MIDNIGHT\Documents\GitHub\MinionGUI\MinionGUI\UserControls\MEServers.Designer.cs 671 Active

Offline posted

Hello Sean ,

Thank you for your post. You are getting this error because you mixed up two different version references( 18.1 and 18.2 )in your project.

We have different controls tool kits for each version and you cannot use two different versions in the same project. So delete the references of the version you don’t want.

The version 18.2 is the advance version of 18.1 and released recently so better you keeps it (also upto you)

So based on the version you want (18.1 or 18.2) keep the references of that version in your project and remove the other, this fix the issue.

You can find these reference in the project reference section and in project’s bin folder, you have to delete it from everywhere, then clean the solution and rebuilt it so now you would have the references of only one version controls and it will resolve this error.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,
    Divya Jain
    Associate Software Developer