Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Add second reminder to appointment
posted

Hello 

My project needs each appointment to have two reminders. Like one reminder can be 5 minutes before and the second can be 2 days before. 

Is there any sample implementing this?  Could some one please provide the direction in which I should work to accomplish this?

Which event I can use once user dismisses the reminder? Is there a method that can  get all the appointments with reminders expired?

The idea is I can use this event to replace the first reminder with the next one.

Thank you very much.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Tara,

I have been investigating into your requirement, and at the moment, it is not possible to have multiple reminders for a single Appointment object in the UltraSchedule family of controls. Your idea to replace the first reminder with the next one is possible though.

In order to do this, I would recommend handling the UltraCalendarInfo.BeforeDisplayReminderDialog event, as this event has the information about which Appointment it is opening the reminder dialog for. There is also an AfterCloseReminderDialog event, but this does not appear to have information about the appointment. Using these events, you can reset the reminder to be a different time, effectively creating multiple reminders for the same appointment.

If you would like to see a built-in functionality for creating multiple reminders for Appointment objects in the UltraSchedule family of controls, I would recommend suggesting a new product idea for this at our Windows Forms Ideas Site. This will place you in direct communication with our product management teams who plan and prioritize upcoming features and development based on community and user feedback.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Reply Children
No Data