Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraNumericEditor Percent Handling
posted

UltraNumericEditor Version 18.2. Looking for a working example where the user can enter the whole percent value they want (e.g. 0.55), have 0.55% displayed in the control, but have the underlying value be 0.0055. It is rare I need post questions but I have been unable to solve this after a day of searching. I think I am close after re-purposing the IEditorDataFilter code from here ( http://devcenter.infragistics.com/Support/KnowledgeBaseArticle.aspx?ArticleID=4877 ).  This DataFilter properly sets the control's Value to 0.0055 but the control loses the displayed value. It goes blank! What am I missing?  Even though I have been developing with Infragistics controls for over 10 years, I cannot articulate what a DataFilter is or how to properly use it. Perhaps there is no "built-in" way of doing this and I need to instead use the after exit edit mode event to divide by 100 and manually set the Value to 0.0055 and allow the format string to display 0.55%?  Thank you!

Parents Reply Children