Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
v19.1 WinForms - Unable to open designer if it contains UltraCombo
posted

Hi,

I had just upgraded a WinForms project to 19.1, when I discovered this, but I can't open any form in the designer if it contains an ultracombo.  This is also true of the TouchEnabledEditors sample as installed with 19.1. I can also design a new form and add the UltraCombo, but if I close and (attempt to) re-open the designer the issue occurs.  Everything compiles OK.

I have both VS2017 and VS2019 installed, and the same issue appears in both.  I also have Version 18.2 installed and the designer is OK for both VS2017/19.

The designer reports:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RowSelectorImageInfo.get_ActiveAndDataChangedImageFromResource()
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RowSelectorImageInfo.ResetActiveAndDataChangedImage()
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RowSelectorImageInfo.Reset()
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridLayout.Reset()
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridBase.System.ComponentModel.ISupportInitialize.BeginInit()

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or something in my environment (Win 10 Pro 1809).  

Thanks Harry.

Parents Reply Children