Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Printing fit to pages
posted

Hi Guys,

I am using Infragistics.Win.Printing.UltraPrintPreviewDialog(version16.1) where I add a Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGanttView.UltraGanttViewPrintDocument(version16.1) as a document.

We are printing a pretty larges Gantt diagram

Is it possible to make it fit to one page, like you can in excel, where you can scale to either 1 page in width or height or just to one page?

As I see it there is a FitWidthToPages in

Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.CancelablePrintPreviewEventArgs e

But we are using the Gantt version

Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGanttView.Printing.InitializeGanttViewEventArgs

Please advise us what to do

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your post.

I have been discussing this issue with our development teams and unfortunately, the UltraWinGanttView does not have a “fit width to pages” type of functionality. As such, if you would like to see it potentially implemented in a future version of Infragistics for Windows Forms, I would recommend suggesting a new product idea for this.

You can do this at our Windows Forms Ideas Site, here. This will place you in direct communication with our product management teams who plan and prioritize upcoming features and development based on community and user feedback.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children