Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Creating a grid with nested headings / columns
posted

I'm writing a new screen for an Application which allows the user to select meals are to be allowed for each day within a range.  As such I want to be able to have a single column in my UltraGrid labelled for example 'Sunday', but then 3 check boxes within that column.  I don't seem to be able to find a way to do this - is it possible or is there a different control I could use to do something similar?

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Chris,

I have been investigating into this issue, and I believe I will need a little bit of extra information from you on this matter. Would it be possible for you to please provide some information regarding the following?

1. Are you looking to use group column functionality in this case? From the description of this thread, it appears so. For example, please take a look at the screenshot at the bottom of this documentation article. Can you please confirm that you are looking for functionality similar to this?

2. I’m a little bit unsure of the checkbox behavior you are looking for in this case? Are you looking to be able to place 3 checkboxes within each cell belonging to your column, or perhaps something different? Do you have a screenshot or mock-up that shows what you are looking to achieve in this case?

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Reply Children