Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Filtering, from and to values, especially dates and why no datepicker
posted

Hi

I and trying out the filters on the ultragrid. I. There are various filters available and they are really good but, I have a couple of issues, see screenshot

my first issue is the drop down on the right showing the other column names , I don's understand why so how do I get rid of those?

my second bigger issue is why is there no date picker, if i want to do dates between I don't want to have to use a drop down i just want to pick the dates nice and quickly from a date picker.

I believe I can remove some options form the filter drop down when clicking on the filter in the column header

so I would remove Between, and Equals, basically I would only leave 2 items that open that custom UI, Before..... and After...... then, instead of opening the CustomUI just open a pop up with a date time picker in.

Can I do this?

What I don't want to do at any cost, is have them separate on the form. If I go that route then there is no point using any of the filters as it will all be too inconsistent. 

Any other suggestions are also helpful, I really like the filter row, but that's no use for dates in my app so I might put a toggle button in my tool bar to toggle between no filters, simple filters (the filter row option as its brilliant for text) and then advanced filters which will be the ones above.

Thanks very much

Paul

Parents Reply Children